UN AGENDA 21 is a destructive plan designed to destroy civilization as we know it. While focusing on the phony science of man made climate control, the UN Agenda 21 hides the true purpose of its Agenda: population control.
Approximately 10,000 people from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nations (UN), the Club of Rome, the Bilderbergs and the Tri-Lateral Commission have decided to rule the world in a One World Government, One World Currency and a One World security apparatus. In order to be successful, they must reduce the population and put controls in place to insure future civilizations of indentured servants whose sole purpose will be to work for the state.
America is the last stand against global governance therefore is is being hardest hit. The American land mass is the richest in the world but to the globalist America has one big problem. Unlike most countries, the American people own the land. Americans are Free to move around the country, to buy and sell products of their labor and accumulate wealth on their own. All of these are against the UN Agenda 21 communist platform. In order to control Americans a variety of mechanisms have been put in place using the premise of “Helping the environment or saving the planet from man made global warming”. All these programs are based on lies and phony science. Laws and regulations using phony data are use to constrain movement, destroy education, remove morality, destroy the family and God while the Elite focus on divide and conquer techniques to keep Americans confused and separated.
The MISSION of the Agenders (Agenda 21 Enders) is to educate the people, expose the lies, promote the American rule of law and return America to the Constitutional Republic that makes America unique and successful.
Agenda 21 Today – Agenders
The Agenda 21 Today – Agenders exists to protect our liberties by restoring and defending the principles within our Nation’s foundational documents, and by promoting unity with other Patriots throughout the United States.
The Agenders, an association of public citizens throughout the United States, who are dedicated to supporting the principles within our Nation’s foundational documents and public policy that adheres to those principles, including but not limited to the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness that are expressed in the forms of personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government and free markets. Insofar as all Americans must live within their financial means, so must our government and we further believe that those means must not exceed the bounds enumerated within our Constitution. Furthermore, through our outreach and educational seminars, it is our objective to empower our fellow citizens by showing them they are not alone in their frustrations about the bad policies coming from Washington.
Our goal is to unite Patriots throughout the United States in order to speak with a single and powerful voice that will enable us to preserve and restore our Constitutional government, which was designed of and for the People. We the people of these United States call for Real, Honest and Ethical government in order to protect and preserve the liberties and prosperity of our children, our families, our community and our country.
1. We reaffirm the principles within our Nation’s foundational documents that are self-evident and state that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life,Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
2. We support the Constitution of the United States of America, and The Declaration of Independence.
3. We believe in the sovereignty of each state. We believe in a limited Federal government, as set forth in the tenth Amendment, which states, “the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
4. We believe in the sovereignty of the United States, and reject any move toward global governance that surrenders our autonomy to powers outside of these United and Sovereign States. Furthermore, we condemn any and all acts by elected officials that abrogate their oaths to protect and preserve our Constitution and believe such acts to be treasonous assaults against the very government they have sworn to uphold. We further believe that such crimes against the Constitution warrant a review before an ethics committee, which if found guilty of these crimes, can result in possible recall of their office and/or criminal charges.
5. We believe that the writings of the founding fathers and the sources referenced by them are the only true foundational basis for the interpretation of the Constitution of the United States of America, and furthermore, that these writings are the only precedents that should be considered in judicial matters regarding “constitutionality.”
6. We believe that excessive taxation is tantamount to a form of slavery and a violation of our Creator God given rights to Life,Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. We further believe that our current tax system is unconstitutional and should be repealed, and we vehemently object to our tax dollars being spent on items other than what is enumerated within our Constitution.
7. We reject all forms of Collectivism like Communism, Marxism, Fascism, and Socialism. We support Capitalism and its free market as being the only financial system viable under our Constitution.
8. We reject all forms of tyranny by those who were empowered by the people to serve the people.
9. We reject the violation of the separation of powers set forth in the Constitution of the United States of America where the judicial branch acts in a manner designated to the legislative branch.
10. We believe that those who are elected to any position of government or are employed by the government are servants of the people rather than the people being servants of those in positions of power.
11. We believe that it is our legal right and duty as citizens of the United States of America to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
12. We claim the legal right to remove our consent to be governed by any individuals who violate the principles set forth in the Constitution of any state or the Constitution of the United States of America, and that those who violate any of those principles are to be removed from their position by whatever legal means available.
13. We believe in the First Amendment: God (morality) belongs in Government. Government does not belong in religion.
14. We do not endorse any specific political party or candidates nor do we hold to any specific religious creed. We accept all those of like mind and we expect each individual to be an informed citizen and to act upon their convictions.
God Bless the United States of America