Contrary to popular opinion, our Founding Fathers insisted that morality and religion played a very important role in American life.
According to the Constitution, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; Ever ask yourself, why? If you read their writings, our Founders believed that Government should never be taught in Church. In Church, your political party doesn’t count. Everyone is equal in the eyes of their Lord.
Agenda 21 has determined that your god is now “Mother Earth”. You have no choice, the government has decided for you. Both Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter companion tell you that you are the enemy of the earth. The Earth it seems is more important than man. You must give up all of your worldly possessions since they are not sustainable and go back to nature. No TV, no IPODS, no air conditioning, bummer for those in Florida. Better not kill that mosquito. New gods
Religion teaches morality. Morality teaches us who we are. Our founders knew that without morality, people are lost. That is why the Bible was referenced more than any other book in our founding documents. Congress opens with prayer and the Pledge, school should begin with a prayer or a moment of silence and the Pledge, “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
It is the goal of Agenda 21 to destroy human independence and property rights. One way to do that is to remove people from their God and their country.
America follows Judeau-Christian beliefs where all religious groups and moral people are free to worship, or not worship as they so choose.
Obama’s assault on Religion mirrors the communist assault on religion. Communist will not tolerate any religion. A person can only have an allegiance to the state.
An excellent review of Obama’s position on the Christian religion…………
The only omission I could recall was Obama’s commitment to the Muslim contribution to space/science, by NASA.
America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President
When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisers guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
- Most of the Evil in this world is highly coordinated and is fulfilling biblical Prophecy to the letter.
- Historical and current events are being influences by EVIL to make the appearance of the antichrist highly probable within a generation.
- Though the world is not yet in an apocalyptic state, the forces of organized evil affect all of us now an must be resisted like never before.
If the Bible’s explanation of EVIL is just a “myth”, then why are so many Anti-Christians doing everything they can to fulfill that “MYTH”? Leonard Ulrich
The Purpose of the New World Order:
- A One-World Government
- A One-World Economy
- A One-World Military
- A One-World Society
- A One-World Religion – away from God
All enforced with Absolute control by a Single World Ruler
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
- April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them” 1
- February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech. 3
- May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5
- October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6
- November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law. 7
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court. 8
- February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress. 9
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring. 10
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception. 11
- November 2011 – Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial. 12
November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving message. 13
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights. 14
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis. 15
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion. 16
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
- June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery. 17
- August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America). 18
- September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains. 19
- September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 20
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity. 21
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans. 22
- February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian. 23
- February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin: Dei). 24
- February 2012 – The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read. 25
3. Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
- January 2009 – Obama lifts restrictions on U.S. government funding for groups that provide abortion services or counseling abroad, forcing taxpayers to fund pro-abortion groups that either promote or perform abortions in other nations. 26
- January 2009 – President Obama’s nominee for deputy secretary of state asserts that American taxpayers are required to pay for abortions and that limits on abortion funding are unconstitutional. 27
- March 2009 – The Obama administration shut out pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored health care summit. 28
- March 2009 – Obama orders taxpayer funding of embryonic stem cell research. 29
- March 2009 – Obama gave $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and works closely with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations. 30
- May 2009 – The White House budget eliminates all funding for abstinence-only education and replaces it with “comprehensive” sexual education, repeatedly proven to increase teen pregnancies and abortions. 31He continues the deletion in subsequent budgets. 32
- May 2009 – Obama officials assemble a terrorism dictionary calling pro-life advocates violent and charging that they use racism in their “criminal” activities. 33
- July 2009 – The Obama administration illegally extends federal benefits to same-sex partners of Foreign Service and Executive Branch employees, in direction violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 34
- September 16, 2009 – The Obama administration appoints as EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum, who asserts that society should “not tolerate” any “private beliefs,” including religious beliefs, if they may negatively affect homosexual “equality.” 35
- July 2010 – The Obama administration uses federal funds in violation of federal law to get Kenya to change its constitution to include abortion. 36
- August 2010 – The Obama administration Cuts funding for 176 abstinence education programs. 37
- September 2010 – The Obama administration tells researchers to ignore a judge’s decision striking down federal funding for embryonic stem cell research. 38
- February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 39
- March 2011 – The Obama administration refuses to investigate videos showing Planned Parenthood helping alleged sex traffickers get abortions for victimized underage girls. 40
- July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778. 41
- September 2011 – The Pentagon directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act. 42
- October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion. 43
4. Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
- May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan. 44
- April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community. 45
- April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc. 46
- August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity. 47
- August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location. 48
- 2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha. 49
- October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House. 50
- February 2012 – The Obama administration makes effulgent apologies for Korans being burned by the U. S. military, 51 but when Bibles were burned by the military, numerous reasons were offered why it was the right thing to do. 52
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
1. Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama: ‘They cling to guns or religion’,” Christianity Today, April 13, 2008 (at: http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctliveblog/archives/2008/04/obama_they_clin.html). (Return)
2.Aliza Marcus, “Obama to Lift ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,” Bloomburg, February 27, 2009 (at: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a6GWyHUjvpn0); Sarah Pulliam Baily, “Obama Admin. Changes Bush ‘Conscience’ Rule for Health Workers,” Christianity Today, February 18, 2011 (at: http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctpolitics/2011/02/obama_admin_eli.html). (Return)
3.Jim Lovino, “Jesus Missing From Obama’s Georgetown Speech,” NBC Washington, April 17, 2009 (at: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Jesus-Missing-From-Obamas-Georgetown-Speech.html). (Return)
4.Johanna Neuman, “Obama end Bush-era National Prayer Day Service at Whit House, Los Angeles Times, May 7, 2009 (at: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/05/obama-cancels-national-prayer-day-service.html). (Return)
5.Chris McGreal, “Vatican vetoes Barack Obama’s nominees for U.S. Ambassador,” The Guardian, April 14, 2009 (at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/14/vatican-vetoes-obama-nominees-abortion). (Return)
6. Meredith Jessup, “Obama Continues to Omit ‘Creator’ From Declaration of Independence,” The Blaze, October 19, 2010 (at: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-continues-to-omit-creator-from-declaration-of-independence/). (Return)
7. “Obama Mocks Congress For ‘In God We Trust’ Motto Vote, Ignoring Jobs Bill,” Huffington Post, November 2, 2011 (at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/obama-mocks-congress-in-god-we-trust-jobs-bill_n_1072497.html). (Return)
8. LadyImpactOhio, “Feds sued by Veterans to allow stolen Mojave Desert Cross to be rebuilt,” Red State, January 14, 2011 (at: http://www.redstate.com/ladyimpactohio/2011/01/14/feds-sued-by-veterans-to-allow-stolen-mojave-desert-cross-to-be-rebuilt/). (Return)
9. Marrianne Medlin, “Amid criticism, President Obama moves to fill vacant religious ambassador post,” Catholic News Agency, February 9, 2011 (at: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/amid-criticism-president-obama-moves-to-fill-vacant-religious-ambassador-post/); Thomas F. Farr, “Undefender of the Faith,” Foreign Policy, April 5, 2012 (at: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/04/05/undefender_of_the_faith). (Return)
10.Chris Johnson, “ENDA passage effort renewed with Senate introduction,” Washington Blad, April 15, 2011 (at: http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/04/15/enda-passage-effort-renewed-with-senate-introduction/). (Return)
11. Chuck Donovan, “HHS’s New Health Guidelines Trample on Conscience,” Heritage Foundation, August 2, 2011 (at: http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/08/hhss-new-health-guidelines-trample-on-conscience). (Return)
12. Todd Starns, “Obama Administration Opposes FDR Prayer at WWII Memorial,” Fox News, November 4, 2011 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/04/obama-administration-opposes-fdr-prayer-at-wwii-memorial/?cmpid=NL_FNTopHeadlines_20111104). (Return)
13. Joel Siegel, “Obama Omits God From Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics,” ABC News, November 25, 2011 (at: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-omits-god-thanksgiving-address-riles-critics/story?id=15028644). (Return)
14. Hillary Rodham Clinton, “Remarks in Recognition of International Human Rights Day,” U.S. Department of State, December 6, 2011 (at: http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2011/12/178368.htm). (Return)
15. Ted Olson, “Church Wins Firing Case at Supreme Court,” Christianity Today, January 11, 2012 (at: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/article_print.html?id=94909). (Return)
16.Audrey Hudson, “Obama administration religious service for student loan forgiveness,” Human Events, February 15, 2012 (at: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=49551). (Return)
17.“Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban of ‘God’ and ‘Jesus’,” Fox News, June 29, 2011 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/29/houston-veterans-claim-censorship-prayers-ban-on-god-and-jesus/). (Return)
18.Jason Ukman, “Air Force suspends ethics course that used Bible passages that train missle launch officers,”Washington Post, August 2, 2011 (at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/checkpoint-washington/post/air-force-suspends-ethics-course-that-used-bible-passages-to-train-missile-launch-officers/2011/08/02/gIQAv6V2pI_blog.html). (Return)
19. “Maintaining Government Neutrality Regarding Religion,” Department of the Air Force, September 1, 2011 (at: http://forbes.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Gen_Schwartz_Letter_Religion_Neutralilty.pdf). (Return)
20. “Wounded, Ill, and Injured Partners in Care Guidelines,” Department of the Navy (at: http://forbes.house.gov/UploadedFiles/WalterReedMemo.pdf). (Return)
21. “Air Force Academy Backs Away from Christmas Charity,” Fox News Radio, November 4, 2011 (at: http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/air-force-academy-backs-away-from-christmas-charity.html). (Return)
22. Jenny Dean, “Air Force Academy adapts to pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans,” Los Angeles Times, November 26, 2011 (at: http://articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/26/nation/la-na-air-force-pagans-20111127). (Return)
24. Geoff Herbert, “Air Force unit removes ‘God’ from logo; lawmakers warn of ‘dangerous precedent’,” syracuse.com, February 9, 2012 (at: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/02/air_force_rco_removes_god_logo_patch.html). (Return)
25. Todd Starnes, “Army Silences Catholic Chaplains,” Fox News Radio, February 6, 2012 (at: http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/army-silences-catholic-chaplains.html). (Return)
26. Jeff Mason and Deborah Charles, “Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding,” Reuters, January 23, 2009 (at: http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/01/23/us-obama-abortion-idUSTRE50M3PQ20090123). (Return)
29. “Obama Signs Order Lifting Restrictions on Stem Cell Research Funding,” Fox News, March 9, 2009 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/09/obama-signs-order-lifting-restrictions-stem-cell-research-funding/). (Return)
30. Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012 (at: http://www.lifenews.com/2010/11/07/obamaabortionrecord/). (Return)
34. “Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies,” The White House, June 17, 2009 (at: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Memorandum-for-the-Heads-of-Executive-Departments-and-Agencies-on-Federal-Benefits-and-Non-Discrimination-6-17-09/). (Return)
36. Tess Civantos, “White House Spent $23M of Taxpayer Money to Back Kenyan Constitution That Legalizes Abortion, GOP Reps Say,” Fox News, July 22, 2010 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/21/gop-lawmaker-blasts-white-house-m-spent-kenya-constitution-vote/). (Return)
38. Steven Ertelt, “President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation,” LifeNews, February 11, 2012 (at: http://www.lifenews.com/2010/11/07/obamaabortionrecord/). (Return)
39. Brian Montopoli, “Obama administration will no longer defend DOMA,” CBSNews, February 23, 2011 (at: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20035398-503544.html). (Return)
40. Steven Ertelt, “Obama Admin Ignores Planned Parenthood Sex Trafficking Videos,” LifeNews, March 2, 2011 (at: http://www.lifenews.com/2011/03/02/obama-admin-ignores-planned-parenthood-sex-trafficking-videos/). (Return)
41. Elisabeth Bumiller, “Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy,” New York Times, July 22, 2011 (at: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/us/23military.html?_r=2). (Return)
42. Luis Martinez, “Will Same Sex Marriages Pose a Dilemma for Military Chaplains?,” ABC News, October 12, 2011 (at: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/will-same-sex-marriages-pose-a-dilemma-for-military-chaplains/). (Return)
43. Jerry Markon, “Health, abortion issues split Obama administration and Catholic groups,” Washington Post, October 31, 2011 (at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/health-abortion-issues-split-obama-administration-catholic-groups/2011/10/27/gIQAXV5xZM_story.html). (Return)
44. Alexander Mooney, “President Obama marks Ramadan,” CNN, August 1, 2011 (at: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/01/president-obama-marks-ramadan/). (Return)
45. “Franklin Graham Regrets Army’s Decision to Rescind Invite to Pentagon Prayer Service,” Fox News, April 22, 2010 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/21/army-weighs-rescinding-invitation-evangelist/). (Return)
46.“Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document,” Fox News, April 7, 2010 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/07/obama-bans-islam-jihad-national-security-strategy-document/); “Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as ‘Legitimate Tenet of Islam’,” Fox News, May 27, 2010 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/27/counterterror-adviser-defends-jihad-legitimate-tenet-islam/); “‘Islamic Radicalism’ Nixed From Obama Document,” CBSNews, April 7, 2010 (at: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/04/07/politics/main6371159.shtml). (Return)
47. Chuck Norris, “President Obama: Muslim Missionary?,” Townhall.com, August 17, 2010 (at: http://townhall.com/columnists/chucknorris/2010/08/17/president_obama_muslim_missionary/page/full/).(Return)
48. “Obama Comes Out in Favor of Allowing Mosque Near Ground Zero,” Fox News, August 13, 2010 (at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/13/obama-backs-mosque-near-ground-zero/); Pamela Geller, “Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero,” American Thinker, July 21, 2011 (at: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/islamic_supremacism_trumps_christianity_at_ground_zero.html). (Return)
49. “WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation,” Fox Nation, April 25, 2011 (at: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation); “President Obama ignores most holy Christian holiday; AFA calls act intentional,” American Family Association (at: http://www.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=2147505615) (accessed on February 29, 2012).(Return)
50. “Report: Obama’s Muslim Advisers Block Middle Eastern Christians’ Access to the White House,” Big Peace (at: http://bigpeace.com/elcid/2011/10/25/obamas-muslim-advisers-block-middle-eastern-christians-access-to-the-white-house) (accessed on February 29, 2012). (Return)
52. “Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan,” CNN, May 22, 2009 (at: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/as
Liberal vs Conservative: A Spiritual Battle.
- Posted by Lloyd Marcus on June 5, 2011 at 10:53pm
Without beating around the bush, I believe the battle being fought in America today goes beyond politics; right vs left. It is a spiritual battle; good vs evil.
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
The mindset of the American left is a spirit of Antichrist which is man making himself God.
Before writing me off as a Bible nut, please hear me out. Understanding this reality will explain much of the left’s behavior. Because they believe man is God, in their insane arrogance, the left think they can fix everything; legislate equal outcomes and even save or destroy the planet.
Make no mistake about it folks, we are in a spiritual battle. Ask yourself. Specifically, what about Sarah Palin inspires such visceral hatred from the left? The word is “wholesome”.
For the most part, Palin promotes love for God, family and country. She is passionately determined to thwart Obama’s plan to “fundamentally transform America”.
While realizing Palin is human and does not walk on water, Palin epitomizes heartland principles and values embraced by most Americans. Thus, we are Palin and Palin is us.
The large number of Christians in the tea party believe in right and wrong. The left has a huge problem with the concept of right and wrong. Their religion of Liberalism embraces Moral Relativism.
For these reasons, Palin and tea party are as repulsive to liberals as showing Dracula the cross.
There is definitely an anti-wholesome, anti-goodness vibe coming out of Hollywood. Hollywood leftists are vehemently anti death penalty. They rally around convicted murderers. They think anyone harming a puppy should be beaten within any inch of their life. These Hollywood libs pride themselves as being Lords of Compassion and Tolerance.
And yet, these same libs have a cow whenever someone merely suggests to a woman that she think twice before aborting her baby. Tell me there “ain’t” something spiritually wrong with such a mindset.
Because liberal elitists think man is God, they assume moral authority to confiscate as much control over our lives we simple minded god fearing peons will allow, including procreation.
I picked up a government funded brochure at my local library which basically said birthing babies is an irresponsible abuse of the planet.
Folks, this is leftist control freak hogwash! The seven billion people who live on the planet could fit in Texas enjoying about the same amount of living space as residents of New York.
God said be fruitful and multiply. But then, what the heck does God know?
In her book, “Godless”, Ann Coulter said, “If a Martian landed in America and set out to determine the nation’s official state religion, he would have to conclude it is Liberalism, while Christianity and Judaism are prohibited by law”.
I concur with Ms Coulter. The mainstream media is controlled by zealots of Liberalism who I believe are driven by a spirit of Antichrist; man is God. Thus, only man can and will fix everything.
Why does the left aggressively demand that we show utmost respect for every religion under the sun except Christianity? Remember when libs Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar stormed off the set of The View TV program when they concluded Bill O’Reilly dissed Muslims?
And yet, Rosie O’Donnell outrageously stated “Radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America”. Not one peep of disagreement or disapproval from the left.
Islam suppresses women. And yet, liberal self proclaimed feminists Goldberg, Behar and O’Donnell illogically defend Islam. These three feminists despise the extraordinarily successful Christian liberated woman, Sarah Palin. Rosie O’Donnell even lamented that Osama bin Laden did not get a fair trial.
Unquestionably, these women have issues with America and Christians; a spirit of Antichrist. At the center of Christianity is a divine Jesus. If Jesus is God, the left is not.
Even our most liberal president ever, Obama, dissed heartland Americans for “bitterly clinging to their god and guns”. Would a true Christian berate folks for finding security in trusting God?
Like an episode of Star Trek, the left believes universal peace can be achieved via America apologizing and admitting to the world that “we suck”, surrendering our power, signing treaties and singing a few verses of “Kumbaya”.
They believe the greatest source of evil in the world is warmongering Christian white guys like George Bush. If only Bush had, “Given peace a chance”.
Liberals always cater to man’s lowest base instincts. They hate standards for behavior, labeling all rebuke of bad behavior as being intolerant and judgmental. And yet, they believe without divine influence, man is capable of someday achieving universal peace. Totally absurd.
Christians believe that though we strive to do the right thing, the heart of man is critically flawed which is why we were in need of a savior, Jesus Christ.
Obama’s promise to “fundamentally transform America” is a spiritual attack on our freedom, liberty and culture.
Despite the left’s relentless attempts to ban God from America’s public square, the emergence and power of the tea party tells me God is still on our side.
Mr. Obama, though your liberal zealots perceive you to be “the messiah”, God is still on the throne. Come November 2012, you’re fired!
Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
Vice Chair, www.CampaignToDefeatObama.com